130621 Choi Siwon: I miss Super Junior when traveling alone
- Choi Siwon, member of K-pop kings Super Junior, has certainly been a busy bee (so busy, in fact, that he admitted he hasn’t even had time to look at his own closet). In the past three months alone, he’s been to a dozen different cities for a variety of activities, from concerts to fashion show appearances.
- With such a packed and seemingly nonstop schedule that takes him around the globe, how does he keep in touch with his loved ones?
- As the ambassador for LINE, it’s no surprise that the heartthrob uses the free instant messaging application to communicate with his friends and family. In an e-mail interview with xinmsn, Siwon shared that he first learned of LINE when one of his buddies showed him a cute “sticker”, a cartoon graphic used to depict emotions or moods in the chat app.
- “I’m a huge fan of the LINE stickers,” he said, citing Brown, a chubby bear, as his favourite character. “In my recent TV commercial, Brown was my representing sticker, which is probably the reason I feel a special attachment to it.” He has also begun to develop a fondness towards James, a vain blonde-haired man. “Some of my friends have told me that he resembles me!” he laughed.
- A self-proclaimed fervent user, Siwon proudly declared he has successfully “spread the LINE boom” among his Super Junior frat. “I always miss the members when I’m traveling alone,” he said. “Whenever we are apart, we stay in touch via LINE Messenger.”
- Cre: entertainment.xin.msn.com
Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.
You see, in the midst of this crazy journey called ‘life,’ we all go through these moments when all we want to do is give up. We get worn out, exhausted, and just beat up by the series of events that are meant to bring us down. Those…
A Letter From Heaven
A Luhan fan passed away recently from leukemia, and her last wish was to give this letter to Luhan.
The letter reads: